BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (DOUBLE MAJOR)
6h English or one language other than English
- 6h from the Faculty of Arts (not Econ 2613, 2623, Soci 3103)
- 6h from either the Faculty of Arts (not Econ 2613/2623 or Soci 3103) or the
Faculty of Professional Studies or 3h from each.
- 6h in mathematics and statistics
- 72h additional in science subjects including those offered to satisfy major
requirements. The first major is a minimum of 36h in one science subject. The second major
is a minimum of 30h in another subject chosen in consultation with the department
offering the first major. Some departments require more than 30h for a second major.
If the second major is in a non-science subject,
courses taken in this major will count as though they were science courses.
- 24h additional chosen in consultation with the departments in which the first
and second majors is
- 120h are required in all. 72h including each offered to fulfill double major
requirements, must be completed with a grade of C- or better.
- A minimum program GPA of 2.00 is required to be eligible to graduate.
The department that offers the first major is the student's advisor and
administers the student's program. The second major may be from any one of the
Applied Science Programs] [Table of Contents]
Web Version published by: The Office of the Registrar
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com